Jars. I can’t think of anyone who doesn’t own one. You can find them just about anywhere – in department stores, dollar shops or even the supermarket. You probably even have some in your kitchen containing jams, spreads or sauces.
The other day I was looking for some ways to re-purpose my old jars and came across some really creative ideas that I just had to share with you all! So, here it is: 10 awesome things you can make using jars!
1. Hang them on the wall to organise your things via The DIY Playbook
2. Make a pin cushion and store buttons via Seasoned Homemaker
3. Paint them to make cute vases for room decor via Little Miss Momma
4. Store you tissues with a DIY tissue holder via Landeeseelandeedo
5. Turn them over to the side and glue them together to make a stationery organiser via It’s Overflowing
6. Make a fancy soap dispenser via Love Grows Wild
7. Make a poured mason jar candle via Something Turquoise
8. Fill it with a DIY body scrub via Popsugar
9. Make a ‘Spa in a Jar’ gift for that special someone via Evermine
10. Make your own ‘Cupcake in a jar’ via Glorious Treats
Have a beautiful day,
Don’t forget to follow me on social media for future updates!