Yes, it’s almost that time of the year again!
One of the reasons why the Summer holidays are my favourite time of year is because of the fun and festive energy that they bring. I love coming together with loved ones to celebrate and I especially loooveee giving gifts to show them I care. This year I’ve decided that I will be prepared when it comes to my Christmas presents (unlike a lot of the times when I end up buying last minute gifts and quickly slapping on some wrapping and a bow!)
Today’s post is a neat little gift guide for those creative chics you know. I’ve gathered ten of the things I personally would love (because yes, I do like to think of myself as being crafty c:D). So if you’re unsure about Christmas presents of buying gifts in general, here are some things to consider:
- A scrap booking subscription box from Studio Calico $39.99/month
- A Sentence A Day journal from Kikki.k $24.95
- A colourful concrete candle from Cotton On $19.95
- A colouring book to pass time from Cotton On $17.49
- A gold industrial lamp from Cotton On $41.99
- A cute triple zipper pencilcase to store all those crafty supplies
- 5 Adorable fruity note books from Kikki.k $12.95
- Book about making bracelets from Amazon $16.65
- A messy iPhone 5S case from A Beautiful Mess $25
- A funky sticky note set from A Beautiful Mess $16
What’s on your Christmas Wishlist?
Follow me on social media for future updates!