I was recently introduced to a thing called Mug Cakes and was immediately intrigued. A cake in a mug…made in minutes..in a microwave?! How could I not have known this?
I came across such thing on Pinterest (of course), and when I did more research, hundreds and hundreds of recipes appeared before my eyes. (It’s a Christmas miracle!) 😀 It really is amazing what you can do with a few ingredients and some kitchen appliances. You’re probably thinking I’ve been living under a rock all these years for not knowing about Mug Cakes… but they still fascinate me nevertheless.
So, I had no choice but to share some of my favourite recipes with you.
Today I gathered ten of my favourite recipes I found – all of them being on my holiday ‘to-make’ list. Nutella cake? Yum. Peppermint swirl cake? Hell yeah!
- Chocolate fudge s’mores cake at How Sweet Eats
- Banana cake with cream cheese frosting at Cooking Classy
- Chocolate cherry cake at Life Made Sweeter
- Peanut butter pumpkin cake at Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt
- Nutella cake at Babble
- Strawberries and cream cake at Babble
- Gingerbread cake at Just Putzing
- Hot chocolate cake at Kirbie Cravings
- Peppermint swirl mug cake at Kirbie Cravings
- Gingerbread pumpkin breakfast cake at Healthy Aperture
Which one’s your favourite?
Follow me on social media for future updates!